KOAMTAC KDC300IM-SR 2D Data collector With Barcode Scanner SR Engine IOS
The KDC300 enables diverse mobile Auto-Identification applications for collecting and storing barcode data.
A built-in display eliminates blind erroneous data collections and enables interactive data collection processes.
An easy-to-replace rechargeable battery that can recharge from any USB port allows more than 10,000,000 barcode scans. With 4MB of on-board memory that stores over 100,000 produt records, memory shortages are also no longer a Problem.
The KDC300 was the worlds first MFi-certified Bluetooth barcode scanner by Apple, and comes with FREE KTSync software and SDK for Android, Blackberry, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), Mac OS X and Windows devices. KTSync includes a keyboard wedging feature and application generation tool.
- Superior scanning performance with the top of the line 2D imager
- Bright OLED display
- Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFI with automatic Bluetooth reconnection feature for seamless operation
- Large 8MB of data memory
- The best battery life Bluetooth barcode scanner
- Five days scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth normal mode
- Two weeks scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth power save mode
- Bundled DB look up and inventory programs
All Major OS Support
KOAMTAC provides complimentary KTSync synchronization and wedging software for Android, Blackberry, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), Mac OS X and Windows devices.