1) Only POS must be notified within 7 days of receipt of goods, if they are faulty/damaged or are not the goods ordered.
2)Change of Mind Returns (Effective from 1 October 2023)
- According to Australian Consumer Law, businesses are not legally required to accept returns solely due to a change of mind. However, at Onlypos, we are committed to providing exceptional customer service. We understand that circumstances and needs may evolve after a purchase. Therefore, under specific conditions, we may consider accepting your item as a ‘Change of Mind’ return. Please be aware that such returns are not guaranteed and are always subject to our approval. If you have any questions about this policy, Please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 183 340.
- Starting from October 1, 2023, for a product to be eligible for a ‘Change of Mind’ return, it must remain in its original, FACTORY SEALED condition. This means we will no longer accept products that have been opened, including those with broken seals or removed shrinkwrap, for ‘Change of Mind’ returns. The only exception to this rule is if you received incorrect advice or were misled by our staff or website regarding a product’s suitability.
3) Returns will not be accepted for goods in the following conditions:
- Soiled, marked, used or otherwise damaged.
- Damaged packaging.
- Incomplete product (includes instruction manuals, keys etc)
4) Freight on returns will be payable by the customer unless the cause for the return can be directly attributed to Only POS
5) If you have selected and bought the wrong product, no return will be applicable
6) Only POS – A Brand of IMPELSOFT PTY LTD. reserves the right to return at the customers expense goods not complying with this return goods policy
7) Only POS – A Brand of IMPELSOFT PTY LTD. reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 30% of the value of the goods returned
8)Only POS – A Brand of IMPELSOFT PTY LTD. reserves the right to charge the shipping cost from the customer