POS Bundle For Hospitality- Element 455 POS Terminal, Receipt Printer, Cash Drawer, Receipt Printer Paper Rolls, Barcode Scanner, Kitchen Printer & Kitchen Printer Paper Rolls
This Bundle includes following items:-
- Element 455 J1900 4GB 128GB SSD 15/P W10IOT POS Terminal
- Element RW60 Thermal Receipt Printer Ethernet/Serial/USB Black
- Calibor Eco Paper Thermal 80X80 50 Rolls/Box,
- VPOS Cash Drawer EC410 5Note 8Coin 24v Black
- Datalogic QW2120 Scanner Black with USB Cable & Stand
- Epson TMU220B Ethernet Kitchen Order Printer Autocutter
- Calibor 2Ply Paper 76X76 24 Rolls / Box for Receipt Printers
Element 455 J1900 4GB 128GB SSD 15/P W10IOT POS Terminal
The Element 455 was born to make life easier when it comes to serviceability and upgradability. The new Element 455 is a modular 15 inch All-in-One POS Terminal equipped with a VESA mount bracket in both the back cover and the stand. The aesthetic design of the chassis and the Stand allow the Element 455 to be used in various places with the convertible function between a desktop POS and a wall-mounted POS. Seamless integration of modular peripherals such as MSR, iButton, Fingerprint, Second Display and Customer Display are all available, making it perfect for the retail and hospitality industries.
- Ergonomic and Stylish
- Easy Peripheral Connectivity
- Wall Mountable
- Superior Serviceability and Upgradability
Element 455 All-in-1 POS System, Black
CPU: Intel Bay Trail-D J1900 2.41GHz
Storage Device: 2.5 inch SSD 128G
Display: 15 inch LED type panel (1024×768, up to 300 nits)
Touch screen: 15 inch projective capacitive
PSU: 65W power adaptor
Expansion: 1xMini PCI-E slot
3x COM(RJ45), 4x USB2.0, 1x USB3.0, 1x LAN(RJ45), 1x VGA, 1x DC Jack, 1x Cash Drawer(RJ11)
With Die casting housing
With Foldable stand
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB 2016 Entry(10.0.14393) 64 BIT pre-installed
Element RW60 Thermal Receipt Printer Ethernet/Serial/USB Black
Built-in Ethernet, Serial, USB, Power Supply and cable included, Black
– Support Top or Front paper loading
– Compact footprint and ideal for limited counter spaces
– High printing speed up to 260mm/s
– 3 LED Status Indicators: Power, Paper, Error
– Low printing noise
– Provide Windows, Linux, POS Ready, OPOS driver
– 2 and 3 inch printing paper widths available
– Versatile interfaces: USB, Serial, Ethernet
Calibor Eco Paper Thermal 80X80 50 Rolls/Box
- 80mm (paper width) x 80mm (roll diameter)
- 5 per cellophane pack, 50 rolls in total per carton
- Plain brown box
VPOS Cash Drawer EC410 5 Note 8 Coin 24V Black
- Solid Steel Construction – 5 Note Holders, 8 Coin Slots
- 2 Cheque Slots – Steel Runners & Derlon Rollers – 24V Solenoid
- 1.6M Cable
- RJ12 plug (Standard Receipt Printer Connector)
- Black Colour
- 410mm (width) x 415mm (depth) x 110mm (height)
- 36 Months Return To Base Warranty
Datalogic QW2120 Barcode Scanner Black with USB Cable & Stand
The QuickScan reader series is Datalogic ADC’s value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. The QuickScan Lite QW2100 linear imager is an entry level product created specifically for reading long and truncated bar codes which is common in some areas of the world. It is perfect for use in retail, light manufacturing, document/bill processing and banking/finance environments.
The QW2100 imager is small, lightweight and its ergonomic design is comfortable to use during daily operations. It offers snappy reading performance on most 1D barcodes and features a wide scanning angle with an extended scanning line which is perfect for capturing longer and wider barcodes typically found on utility bills and used by manufacturers of electronic parts. Additionally, the scanning line is thinner and brighter, allowing users to scan at wide angles without having to increase the scanning distance.
A specially designed stand has been created for the QW2100 imager which is light in weight, collapsible to use as a holder instead of a stand, and also has a ’tiltable head’ for various angle settings.
The QW2100 imager is available with two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232 and includes various packaging options so that it can be ordered as a scanner only or as a kit equipped with a scanner, cable and stand to facilitate hands-free reading options. The Datalogic Aladdin configuration software provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, even for inexperienced users.
Epson TMU220B Ethernet Kitchen Order Printer Auto Cutter
Epson’s C31C514778 TM-U220 impact Dot Matrix receipt printers are the perfect solution for the retail, restaurant, and hospitality industries. Epson Ethernet Kitchen Printer has two-color printing options black and red receipt order printing. TMU220B Ethernet Kitchen Order Printer is very user-friendly as it has all the easy-to-use features.
Epson’s TM-U220 impact printers are compact, reliable and optimized for high-speed throughput. They offer all the easy-to-use features important to the retail, restaurant and hospitality industries and two-color printing to highlight special offers, kitchen orders and impactful logos. In addition, the TM-U220 printers have been designed to be 100% compatible with existing systems that currently use a TM-U200 printer.
It is best for a kitchen because of its ability to print a receipt that is not going to be affected by heat and the ability to print two colors on a receipt and the two-color option on it allows certain parts of a kitchen to be highlighted like a specific requirement from customers can be highlighted on the receipt.
It uses an auto-cutter and that s recommended for a kitchen. It basically can print off multiple orders and it leaves a little bit of a stub on it so that you can just easily pull it off. If you print multiple kitchen tickets, then it s very easy to separate the tickets, you don t have to worry about whether you combine two tickets into one. It makes it very useful for a kitchen printer where a thermal printer wouldn t be as good.
- Three impact printer models
- Easy to operate
- 30% faster than the TM-U200 series
- Drop-in paper loading
- Two-color black and red receipt and order printing
- Right-side-up printing for kitchen orders
- Flexible paper widths
Calibor 2Ply Paper 76X76 24 Rolls / Box for Receipt Printers
- 76mm (paper width) x 76mm (roll diameter), 2 Ply
- Packaged in 3 shrink-wrapped inners of 8 rolls, for ease of sale
- 24 rolls in total per outer carton
- Delivery “Freight Free” in NZ. Please call in Australia.
The Calibor range of high-quality receipt paper rolls suits most Point of Sale (POS) receipt printers, cash registers, EftPOS terminals, ATM’s and kiosks. With a wide range of thermal, bond, 2 ply and 3 ply and customized options available, there is a Calibor Roll to suit your transaction printing requirements.
- Improve operational efficiency with consistent paper quality
- Expand your point-of-sale receipt functionality with custom printing
- Order all your point-of-sale paper from a single source, making procurement easier