NeoPOS Bundle – FEC PP1635 Touch Terminal, Epson TM-T82III Printer, Cash Drawer & Paper Rolls
- FEC PP1635 J1900 4GB 64GB SSD STD 15/P Touch POS Terminal Black W10/P7
- Epson TMT82III Thermal Direct Receipt Printer Including Serial Cable
- VPOS EC410 Cash Drawer 5 Note/8 Coin 24V Black
- Calibor Thermal Paper Rolls 80×80 Box of 24
FEC PP1635 J1900 4GB 64GB SSD STD 15/P Touch POS Terminal Black W10/P7
Fan-less All in one Panel PC: Featuring Intel Celeron J1900 quad-core CPU, the fan-less 15 PP1635C is a perfect POS solution. With its small footprint, it also creates more space for work efficiency.
True flat Projected Capacitive touch: Featuring elegant and graceful bezel-free design. The sensitivity of P-CAP touch fulfils customers demands based on different user scenarios.
Aluminium Die-casting housing: It is not only robust and durable but also provides a great solution for heat dissipation for CPU, RAM, and storage.
Ultra Slim: The total thickness of PP-1635C is from 27.9 to 41.7mm. It is not only slim but also with strong and durable aluminium design to maximize your working space.
Easy Swap Storage: Loose one single screw then you will be able to access the storage for easy maintenance.
Cable Management: To avoid messy cabling in working area, we offer a solution that cables can be hidden within the back cover of the stand to make working area always clean and tidy.
– Intel BayTrail D Celeron Quad-core J1900 CPU (2M cache, up to 2.42 GHz)
– RAM: 4GB 204-pin DDR3/L
– 15 inch LCD 250-nits with LED backlight, 30K hours, 1024×768
– 15 inch Projective capacitive touch 10-points touch (Bezel free)
– 1 x 2.5 inch SATA Drive Bay (for HDD / SSD / SATA DOM)
– 1 x 12V DC in (Hosiden 4 pin)
– 1 x 12V DC out (DC jack)
– 1 x Cash Drawer Port (12V only)
– 1 x Giga LAN (RJ-45)
– 1 x VGA (5V default, 12V optional. Selectable in BIOS)
– 5 x USB (USB 2.0 x 4, USB 3.0 x 1)
– 4 x COM (RJ45 x 2, DB9 x 2)
– External power adapter 60W
– Housing color: Black
– Aluminum Die-casting
– 24 month return to base warranty
Epson TMT82III Thermal Direct Receipt Printer Including Serial Cable
– Auto Cutter. Serial & USB. ESC/POS. Epson Dark Gray. Incl PSU, IEC and USB Cable
What s in the box
Quick setup guide, paper roll, AC (IEC) cable, AC Power Supply, rubber foot, wall hanging bracket, roll paper guide, USB cable (for USB-Serial model only), power switch cover.
Fast printing with multiple options
The TM-T82III prints both text and graphics on receipts at speeds up to 250mm/sec. It also features crisp, clear printing of logos, coupons and barcodes. In addition, the TM-T82III offers paper saving options that can reduce paper usage by up to 30%.
Quality you can count on
The TM-T82III is the ideal choice for retailers with a low volume of POS transactions but requires fast print speed with enhanced reliability. Based on Epson s advanced printing technology, the TM-T82III delivers the quality and reliability that Epson is known for, which ensures an easy, reliable printing solution for end users.
Easy to use. Easy to maintain.
The TM-T82III comes with multiple ease-of-use features from drop-in paper loading, partial-cut autocutter to status LEDs.
Reliability you can count on
With a MCBF of 60 million lines, and an auto cutter life of 1.5 million cuts, the TM-T82III delivers bestin-class reliability that you can count on in your daily operation.
VPOS EC410 Cash Drawer 5 Note/8 Coin 24V Black
- VPOS Small Cash Drawer
- Solid Steel Construction
- 5 Note Holders, 8 Coin Slots
- 2 Cheque Slots
- Steel Runners & Derlon Rollers
- 24V Solenoid
- 1.6M Cable
- RJ12 plug (Standard Receipt Printer Connector)
- Black Colour
- 410mm (width) x 415mm (depth) x 110mm (height)
- 36 Months Return To Base Warranty
Calibor 80×80 Thermal Paper Rolls Box of 24
- 80mm (paper width) x 80mm (roll diameter)
- 4 per cellophane pack, 24 rolls in total per carton
- Delivery “Freight Free” in NZ. Please call in Australia.
- The Calibor range of high quality receipt paper rolls suits most Point of Sale (POS) receipt printers, cash registers, EftPOS terminals, ATM’s and kiosks. With a wide range of thermal, bond, 2 ply and 3 ply and customised options available, there is a Calibor Roll to suit your transaction printing requirements.
- Improve operational efficiency with consistent paper quality
- Expand your point-of-sale receipt functionality with custom printing