Honeywell Granit 1980i Rugged Industrial Scanner USB Kit
Granit 1980i Rugged Scanner USB Kit: 1d/2d Fr Focus Red Scanner (1980ifr-3) USB black Type A 3m (9.8) Straight 5v Host Power Industrial Grade (Cbl-500-300-S00-03) with Vibrator.The Granit 1980i industrial-grade full range area-imaging scanner is designed to withstand the varied demands that exist in harsh working environments. Featuring a custom built housing that is redefining the standard for scanner reliability, the IP65 rated 1910i is built to survive 5,000 3.3 feet (1 m) tumbles and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 feet (2 m) even at -22 F (-30 C). As a result, businesses deploying this industry leading offering can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership.
- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes from 6 in (15 cm) to over 50 ft (15 m) away.
- Tested to withstand the toughest environments, Granit is rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m).
- A laser spot aimer, omnidirectional scanning, and features such as center-decode take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
- Tested to withstand 300,000 90-degree bends at temperatures as low as -22 F (-30 C). Continues to communicate when up to 60 pounds of force is applied.
- Can replace and consolidate multiple purpose-built scanners in typical distribution center and warehouse environments.